7.20.2008

Hi

Hi! So I guess I should start with basic info! I'm a chicka. I'm almost 14. I'm not telling you where I live. What school I go to, what my whole name is, any of that. As far as names go, it is either Just Jess, not Jessi of Jessica, just Jess. Or you could call me mac and cheese. I am REALLY random. Dinasours are coolio! I love them! I love the band Fall Out Boy! Pete is so hott! And Patrick is the cutest! I love the music though! I know, I'm getting to what I'm labled. I'm emo/scene. I am more scene then emo but they are sorta the same. We just don't cut. For the people that think there isn't scene, well then I guess I'm a bubblegum emo. I don't cut. I love making out scene people pictures! like these: They are just so cute! I snowboard. I like this one boy but I don't think he knows who I am. And he stole my heart and broke it! AND I THINK THAT IS IT! ~heartbroken

No comments: